This group of 50-minute Webinars is suitable for a beginner to intermediate coder/biller in an optometrist or ophthalmologist office. You can watch the videos in any order.
- Oct 2016: Basics of coding, billing, and insurance
- March 2014 Over 35 key concepts every provider, coder, and biller must know
- NOV Optometry Coding and Billing Basics with examples-
- April 17 2014 How to document and report office visits
- SEP 2012: Fee Ticket Review Optometry
- June 19 2014: Top documentation errors
- July 2013: Eyecare Diagnostic Procedures
- June 2013: 20 Common Coding Questions
- Sep 2016: 2017 ICD-10 Updates for Eyecare
- Dec 2016: New Everything for Eyecare – 2017: CPT, Medicare, HCPCs and more
All recorded videos are by clinic for up to 10 providers, they can be watched as often as you like. They are about 50 minutes and can be paused and rewound. They are streaming Webinars on the WebEx server. After you purchase the Bundle you will see a link in your subscription area with the list above.
Click on this link to Order EyeCodingForum Services.