For a limited time, the EyeCodingForum is offering a Site License: this includes all EyeCodingForum recorded training per clinic for up to ten providers, for one year, for only $499. It represents over 50 hours of training specific to optometry and ophthalmology.
The offer includes:
- ICD-10 training specifically for Eyecare (6 hours)
- Maximizing Revenue through coding, billing and documentation training specifically for Eyecare (6 hours)
- Beginner and an advanced Webinar sets; each set contains six, 50-minute, recorded Webinars. These are bundles of the Webinars below.
- A total of 35 recorded Webinars and counting — approximately 35 hours of instruction to save you time, improve your revenue, keep you compliant and increase the effectiveness of your office.
- A new Webinar every month. You can sit in or watch 12 additional Webinars.
Click on the links above for more information. All courses are recorded video with PowerPoint slides and audio narration. They can be watched anytime, paused like a video and watched again during the one-year period.
After the one-year period you will be offered an option to continue with the training at a discount. This is a limited-time offer. The price will increase after this year.
On the Order Form scroll to the bottom of the screen to see Subscription Annual All Training It is second from the bottom on the order form.
Please contact us at the email or number below if you have any questions.