Join us June 22 for another of our most popular Webinars. It is an update to our 2014 Webinar with ICD-10 codes, updated Medicare information and the tips and tricks the will help you get paid the first time and every time. Whether you’re a coding and billing novice or a seasoned veteran we guarantee you will learn something new–or your money back. It will be recorded so you can watch it anytime. This Webinar includes:
- Modifiers that ensure a clean claim
- Small surgical procedures performed in the office
- The concept of carrier-specific rules
- Bilateral procedures
- RVU’s and pricing information
- How to document the Interpretation and Report
- The top Eyecare Diagnostic procedures:
- Fundus Photography 92250
- Extended Ophthalmoscopy 92225/92226
- Visual Field Exam 9208(1 or 2 and 3)
- GDX/OCT/HRT 92133/92134
- Therapeutic Contact Lenses 92071 and 92072.
- Punctal Plugs (closure by plug) 68761
- Vision Therapy Services (92065)
- Corneal Topography 92025
- Pachymetry, corneal (US) 76514
- VEP (Visual Evoked Potentials)
Click on This link to Order EyeCodingForum Services. This Webinar is $49 or buy a block of 4 for $149; or purchase the Site License (over 40 Webinars plus the next 12 Webinars for a full year) for only $499. All Webinars are recorded so you can watch anytime and as often as you like. They are streaming video.
Click here for a list of all available EyeCare Coding and Billing Webinars.