Join us July 20 2017 for a new topic: “Improving the Front-Office for Ophthalmology and Optometry.” We’ve been focusing on providers, managers, coders and billers for years. Now it’s time to get the most out of the front-office staff. This Webinar starts at noon CST and is about 50-minutes. All Webinars are recorded so you can watch anytime and as often as you like. It includes:
- Working with patients
- Scheduling Tips
- Taking History
- How to obtain and document a valid Chief Complaint
- Review of Systems
- Updating patient information
- Should the front-office take the History of Present Illness (HPI)?
- Educate staff and patients on the difference between routine care, a refraction exam and a medical encounter.
- Coding and Billing 101
- Free billing and insurance webinar
- Hire someone who wants to grow and learn about coding and billing.
- Over a dozen tasks they can perform in their down-time that will make you money.
- Your Questions
This Webinar is $49 or buy a block of 4 for $149; or purchase the Site License (over 40 Webinars plus the next 12 Webinars for a full year) for only $499. Click on This link to Order EyeCodingForum Services.
Click here for a list of all available EyeCare Coding and Billing Webinars.