Below are the Webinars as originally recorded that I used for the September 23 2017 Nebraska Optometric Association Conference presentation. Since they are individual Webinars, it is not the exact same presentation as on Sep 23, but the content is the same.
Your subscription is good for one year from the date of purchase. Webinars are not downloaded; they are streaming video. You can stop and pause and watch them any time, as often as you wish. This subscription is per clinic up to ten doctors.
- ICD-10 updates for 2018
- Billing Compliance vs Coding Compliance
- Basics of coding, billing, and insurance
- DME-MAC: Billing and Coding for post-cataract glasses
- Everything not in the CPT or ICD-10 manual
- Coding Compliance for Eyecare (Part 2)
- Coding Compliance for Eyecare (Part 1)
- Over 35 key concepts every provider, coder, and biller must know
The order link for this Webinar Bundle is the very last item on the EyeCodingForum Order Form. Click Here to Order.
Jeffrey Restuccio, CPC, COC, MBA