The Ultimate Compendium of Coding, Billing, and Documentation Advice For Ophthalmologists and Optometrists: 2018 Edition
Author: Jeffrey P. Restuccio, CPC, COC, Medical Coding and Billing Consultant
- This manual is included with all EyeCodingForum Site License customers ($598, 50 Webinars plus manual).
- Suitable for any level, beginner to advanced.
- Over 250 pages, Softbound
- $225 updated every year (discounts for multiple and school purchases).
- One-hundred coding, billing and documentation concepts every Eyecare professional “must know.”
- Over a dozen CMS-1500 actual coding examples.
- Tips and advice from over 20 years of teaching coding and billing (as well as over 10,000 chart audits).
- Key topics of focus include: office visits, vision plans, the routine vision exam, comparing and contrasting E & M codes versus the Medicine Section codes (920xx), diagnostic tests, compliance, maximizing revenue, and dozens of real-world tips and “gotchas.”
- Includes 125 test questions to reinforce learning.
- Includes an Index
To Order select the ORDER tab on the EyeCodingForum website and select the manual option.
After ten years of providing coding and billing training to Eyecare professionals, the EyeCodingForum.com is pleased to offer the Ultimate Compendium of Coding, Billing, and Documentation Advice for Ophthalmologists and Optometrists.
I know that’ a mouthful, but for one, it’s not your average coding and billing manual; at over 250 pages, it’s jam-packed with:
- Over 100 key coding, billing, and documentation concepts every coder, biller, and provider must know. This information alone is worth the price of the manual.
- A detailed explanation of how to document and report office visit codes 992xx and 920xx.
- The most common diagnostic and surgical procedures performed in the office.
- Dozens claim-form examples for modifiers, office visits, medical necessity linking, and diagnostic and surgical procedures.
- Hundreds of real-world coding and billing tips and a review of the gray areas rarely discussed by coding and billing experts.
- A focus on how to optimize compliance and maximize revenue; that’s the name of Jeff’s current, live, national seminar (also available online).
The medium income for Optometrists is around $100K per year. Top performers earn much more–as much as $187,000 per year. That difference, $7,260 per month, $1,740 per week requires knowing how to compliantly and accurately report medical services. The top performers have been attending Jeff’s live seminars since 2007. Investing $225 and about 8 hours of your time will save and make you thousands. And that could be per week.
This manual was developed to be used as either stand-alone training or as a complement to over 40-hours of recorded training Webinars on the EyeCodingForum.com website available through our Site License.
Author Jeffrey Restuccio, CPC, COC, a certified coder and recognized as one of the leading coding and billing consultants in Eyecare. Since 2007 he has taught over 350 live seminars, dozens of Webinars, and audited over 10,000 medical records. He has been providing coder certification training for over 20 years.
Click on the link below to download the Table of Contents, sample pages and a 25 question quiz.