Join us noon CST, July 27 2017 for our early look at the new 2018 ICD-10 code additions, changes, and deletions for optometry and ophthalmology. This Webinar is about 50-minutes. In addition to being recorded (watch anytime) we plan on conducting this same Webinar live in August, September and October. Every Eyecare Office must conduct new code training every year. It includes:
- New ICD-10 codes for 2018 for Eyecare
- Changes to degenerative myopia
- Changes to blindness codes
- Changes to low vision codes
- Other code changes
- Deleted codes
- Revised codes
- Formal ICD-10 coding training
- When two codes are required and not just one.
- Disease specificity
- Exceptions and “Gotchas”
This Webinar is $49 or buy a block of 4 for $149; or purchase the Site License (over 40 Webinars plus the next 12 Webinars for a full year) for only $499. Click on This link to Order EyeCodingForum Services.
Click here for a list of all available EyeCare Coding and Billing Webinars.