- Getting Started – Today!
- ICD-10 recorded training is explained below (over 6 hours)
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 conversion. We convert all, in less than a day plus add categories and short names.
- Onsite Presentations: Call for a quote (901) 517-1705 or email:ECF@eyecodingforum.com
- 4-page ICD-10 Code List (aka Cheat Sheet)
The recorded, EyeCodingForum ICD-10 training is:
- Over six hours in length. It is now over 7 hours and 500 slides. (You can skip whatever you wish).
- Recorded video with a PowerPoint presentation and audio.
- Can be stopped, rewound, and paused just like a video.
- This is a per office charge (up to 10 providers), not per person. Contact us for a large group discount.
- Purchase and view anytime and receive all updates until Oct 1 2015 !
- If you wish to view demos of the training, please visit our EyeCodingForum YouTube Channel. We have over 20 minutes of excerpts.
- Recommended that every person responsible for documenting and reporting the ICD-10 codes review the entire course (providers, techs, coders, billers and managers)
- Can be watched from any computer. These are WebEx format videos. The player is available on Windows PC’s and Macs.
- We cover all ICD-10 codes applicable to Eyecare. This covers both Ophthalmology and Optometry.
- Most ICD-10 for Eyecare courses (less than 2 hours) cover the basics. I cover everything. This course took over 30 hours to develop and we continue to update it.
- The Introduction is available separately.
- Complete ICD-10 for Eyecare Outline
- Click here to order today!
Note: If you purchase of the Aug 22 Introduction to ICD-10 Coding for Eyecare Webinar [recorded], if you wish to upgrade to the complete, six-hour course, anytime, please contact ECF@eyecodingforum.com for a rebate code.
ICD-10 coding for Ophthalmology and Optometry
Presentation will provide information to help you understand, plan, and implement the updated ICD-10 coding system on Oct 1 2014. This expanded code set will replace the current ICD-9 coding system. Every Eyecare section will be reviewed plus numerous others relevant to Eyecare (diabetes, headaches hypertension). Codes will be analyzed as an ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk plus a complete review of the expanded ICD-10 codes. All medical professionals, including coders, billers, management and providers must have a working knowledge of the new coding system.
This presentation will help them prepare for ICD-10 coding. They will learn the most important changes, specific guidelines and the ropes to skip and the ropes to know.
All Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, coders, billers and management should listen to this presentation.
- How understanding ICD-9 concept and guidelines now is crucial to learning the new ICD-10 system.
- The main differences between the current ICD-9 system and the new ICD-10 system
- Specific codes for numerous disease states including: glaucoma, cataracts, injuries and age related macular degeneration.
- How some current codes will change significantly with the new system.
- Why an ICD-9 crosswalk program is insufficient to code accurately with the new system.
- The new system will expand to well over 100 pages of codes relevant to eyecare.
Jeffrey Restuccio, CPC, COC, MBA, is a certified coding instructor specializing in Eyecare coding, billing and documentation. Jeff has over fifteen years of experience and since 2007 has conducted over 350 live seminars, nationwide. Jeff has personally audited over 10,000 medical records and presents nationally on auditing and documentation issues.
A complete overview of the new ICD-10 coding guidelines plus all the codes for Eyecare will take about six hours.
If you have already purchased the training, click here to access the latest version of the login page