and why should I care?
All Webinars and training can be purchased on our order page.
These are the top questions optometrists and ophthalmologists ask me every day. This will be a non-political, neutral, “just give me the facts” review of how changes in Medicare, Medicaid, and the Affordable Healthcare Act (aka ACA and Obamacare) will affect Eyecare coding, billing, and documentation. Take advantage of my years of coding, auditing, and billing experience in Eyecare to save you and your clinic time and money.
The EyeCodingForum Thu Nov 21, noon CST 50-minute webinar is only $49 or you can order a block of 4 or 8 for $25 each. All Webinars are recorded so you can listen anytime.
In this session we discuss:
- Specific provisions of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) that impact Eyecare.
- What might you expect from new patients.
- Impact on Medicare patients and Medicare in general.
- Impact on state Medicaid’s.
- A quick review of available information (and misinformation) and how it relates to coding, medical necessity, documentation, fee-for-service, Medicare guidelines, RVU’s, vision services for children, the conversion factor, managing costs, marketing, and clinical training.
- The goal here is to get to the facts concerning your day-to-day coding, billing and documentation needs.
- How everything above impacts your bottom line.
- And, of course, your questions!
All Webinars and training can be purchased at: http://www.eyecodingforum.com/amember/signup.php
The December 12, Thu noon CST 50-minute webinar will cover the new 2014 Eyecare CPT codes and any other relevant changes for the new year.
Remember, the comprehensive, six-hour ICD-10 course is still only $225 per office. The price goes to $235 in January 2014. Order now and save plus you get free updates until Oct 1, 2014.
If you have any questions please contact me below.