Five Easy Steps to LOGIN into all recorded training:
- Click on this link: http://www.eyecodingforum.com/amember/member.php
- Enter your user ID and password. The one you created when you paid. It’s case-sensitive. It’s your Membership ID.
- On the Membership Page click on all the Subscriptions on the left (even if they have the same name, they are different menus). Click on each link.
- Each menu will have multiple WEBEX links to videos
- The WEBEX streaming videos should play and you’re in business!
If you are prompted for your User ID and password, just enter it again.
You can watch as often as you wish.
Most Problems are not technical but simple data-entry issues: wrong ID, wrong password, incomplete or old URL link. Something simple.
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 901-517-1705.
If it is not working please be specific exactly where and what is not working. We need the URL, the error message and exactly what you were doing and what the program is doing.
Video Problems on EyeCodingForum recorded training?
Contact WEBEX technical support for MAC and PC: 866-229-3239
If it is not working on a Macintosh you must contact WEBEX technical support and they will help you:
- Enable the Safari browser for their streaming video service.
- Check your compatibility view settings.
- Your model of Macintosh and version of IOS.
The same applies to all PC users with Windows.
Most common problems:
- Incorrect link
- Truncated URL (when you copy and paste)
- Slow internet connection
- Not enough memory on the pc.
The streaming videos do not require a very fast computer. Mine is a Dell Vostro 1510, over 3 years old (and about $500 when I first purchased it).