The EyecodingForum specializes in medical coding, billing and documentation compliance for optometry and ophthalmology. This includes ICD-10, CPT© and HCPCS coding. We offer the following Services:
- Webinars: Monthly Coding and Billing Webinars for optometry and ophthalmology. We offer a Site License–for only $499 receive access to our entire library of Webinars for a full year–over 40 recorded plus 12 new each year.
- Fee Ticket Review: Mini-Audit Services – Quick review of your billing, coding and documentation for only $500.
- Office Visit Audit: A Progress-Note audit. These are $12 per Date of Service. We typically audit between 5 – 30 notes per provider.
- Onsite Training: Onsite Training for the coding/billing staff or the entire office. Also available on weekends.
- General Consulting Services billed at $95 per hour.
- Comprehensive Coding Compliance Plan for Eyecare.
- ICD-10 Training for Ophthalmology and Optometry
- The complete six-hour training program is available to order now.
- Online Coding and Billing Training: Visit our Webinar Bundles for coding, billing, compliance, and courses for beginners and advanced coders and billers.
Click on this link to Order EyeCodingForum Services.
Contact us by email: email@example.com or call us at 901-517-1705.
For more information contact us at ECF@eyecodinforum.com.