A progress note audit. This is a comprehensive audit of E & M or Eye Exam (920xx) encounters). Cost is $12 per Date of Service (DOS) (Office Visit) plus a one-time $125 setup and summary report fee.
For each encounter we review:
- The level of service
- Medical Decision Making
- Documentation to support the 920×2 and 920×4 eye exam codes.
- Documenting time when applicable.
- MOD-25 or MOD-24 usage where applicable.
- ICD-10 documentation review.
- ICD-10 linking if requested.
- Tracking error rate by doctor or group
Therefore an audit of 100 Progress Notes would be $1200. Most audits are performed remotely. We recommend between 3 – 30 charts per provider.
Contact the EyeCodingForum [mailto:email@example.com] if you wish to schedule and order a chart audit. It is not an option on our order page.