We can help you immediately with the following services:
- Live and Recorded Webinars: Monthly Coding and Billing Webinars for optometry and ophthalmology
- Online Coding and Billing Training: Maximizing Optometry (and Ophthalmology) Revenue through accurate coding, billing, and documentation online course.
- Fee Ticket Review: Mini-Audit Services – Quick review of your billing, coding and documentation for only $500.
- Office Visit Audit: A Progress-Note audit. These are $12 per Date of Service. We typically audit between 5 – 30 notes per provider.
- Onsite Training: Onsite Training for the coding/billing staff or the entire office. Also available on weekends.
- General Consulting Services billed at $95 per hour.
- Comprehensive Coding Compliance Plan for Eyecare.
- ICD-10 Training for Ophthalmology and Optometry: this will be required training for all Eyecare providers and their staff before the implementation date of October 1, 2015. The complete six-hour training program is available to order now.
- Online ICD-9, ICD-10 and CPT Lookup: EyeCodingForum Coding Advisor– a Swiss-Army knife of coding and billing applications. Includes RVUs, NCCI edits, medical necessity–all for just $30 per month!
- Four-Page ICD-10 Code list for Eyecare – over 500 codes
Contact us by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 901-517-1705.
Click on this link to Order EyeCodingForum Services.