|This 50-minute webinar will be held noon central time on Thursday, Sep 15. It is only $49 and will be recorded so you can watch it anytime. This Webinar will be specific to ophthalmology and optometry (Eyecare).
It has been four years since the last regular annual update to the ICD-9-CM and ICD-10 code sets. On October 1, 2016 ICD-10 will include over 1,900 new codes including four significant changes to Eyecare codes as well as 800 newly released 2017 ICD-10 injury codes. We will cover not only codes directly related to Eyecare as well as those peripherally related. Making even a small mistake can lead to significant denials and revenue losses for your practice.
Be prepared. Don’t let the insurance companies deny your claims and reduce your income. If your coders and providers have not had comprehensive ICD-10 coding training (at least six hours) you will not be able to fix this in just one or two hours after Oct. 1. It takes training, periodic audits, reviews and continued training and monitoring.
- September 15: New ICD-10 changes for Eyecare August 11, 2016
- Aug. 18 Webinar: Coding and Billing for post-cataract glasses August 5, 2016
- South Carolina legislators override veto of Eye Care Consumer Protection Law May 24, 2016
- May 19 Webinar: Winning Carrier Appeals the First Time May 6, 2016
- April 21Webinar: Understanding Medicare Advantage and Eyecare March 9, 2016
Post Comments (not training)