Next Webinar: Thursday, February 18, 2016: Compliance for Eyecare Part II.
All Webinars are at noon, central time and recorded. You can watch anytime. We had so much additional information from the January webinar that we decided to conduct another Compliance Webinar–Part II.
We may even have a third compliance webinar. We will see. If you have never attended an EyeCodingForum Webinar before this series should be your first. It is definitely worth a few hours of your time. Click Here to Order the Webinar Now.
In Coding Compliance for Eyecare, Part II we will cover:
- Cloned Notes and EMR
- Medical Decision Making (MDM) for E & M encounters
- Miscellaneous Concepts
- Insurance carriers
- What is a routine vision exam?
- Interpretation and Report
- Select diagnostic procedures
- Analyzing weighted averages
- Screening for Plaquenil and other drugs
- Obstacles to Compliance
- Information not in the CPT manual
- Bonus: example of ICD-10 specificity: Prepare for Oct 1 2016
Remember that Part I, below was recorded so you can watch it anytime. I highly recommend this compliance series. You can select both for only $90 on the order form.
- Basic concepts of coding compliance with an emphasis on Eyecare issues.
- Specific examples and areas to focus on.
- Office visits
- Diagnostic tests
- Surgical procedures
- Performing a weighted-average analysis of top services
- The audit/train/audit feedback loop.
- The 12 top compliance errors.
- Why baseline training for the staff and providers is necessary.
- The features of a good coding compliance plan.
- A review of an actual coding compliance plan.
- Why implementing good compliance measures will take far less time than you think.
- The concept of risk assessment and how much risk your clinic wants to assume.
- How improving compliance will improve your bottom line.
- And of course your questions.
Each Webinar is $49 or buy a block of 4 for $99; they are included with the Site License (over 40 Webinars and ICD-10 updates for a full year) for only $499. Click here for a list of available Webinars.
The EyeCodingForum.com’s Coding Compliance Plan for Eyecare ($200) will not be included with this $49 Webinar. However, all participants will have the option of purchasing it for 1/2 price ($100). This 38-page plan would cost you well over $1,000 from any large consulting firm. It represents about a week’s worth of research.
Jeffrey Restuccio, CPC, COC, MBA